TESTIMONIAL | SUCCESS STORY DISCLAIMER
TruTrade LLC may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guarantee that any result will be obtained by you. These results and performances are NOT TYPICAL, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by TruTrade LLC.
The FTC rules require any company to use testimonials to advise you regarding the probability of success. No representation is being made that you will achieve profits or the same results as any of the persons providing the testimonials. No representation is being made that the person providing the testimonial continued to experience profitable trading after the date on which the testimonial was provided, and in fact, such person may have experienced losses. The Subscribers who are sharing their stories have purchased a variety of TruTrades’ software and services ranging in price from less than a thousand dollars to more than ten thousand dollars to achieve these results. Also, none of the Subscribers have been directly compensated for telling their stories. In some cases, TruTrade LLC has encouraged Subscribers to submit their experiences for entry into various contests.
Not all Subscribers have trading discipline. Some Subscribers modify TruTrade LLC’s methods, ignore the rules, or risk more money than they should. No two Subscribers who use any specific program will achieve the same results even though they have been given the same program. Some Subscribers use more than one program. Any positive results you read about from our Subscribers do not guarantee that you will make money. These results are not typical, and the average Subscriber does not complete all the training, never asks for help, and does not take control of their portfolio.
The Programs provided are not designed or intended to qualify Subscribers for investing. TruTrade LLC’ Programs (including but not limited to training and coaching materials, and newsletters) are for educational and/or illustration purposes only and are provided with the understanding that TruTrade LLC is not engaged in rendering personalized or customized investment, tax, financial, accounting, or other professional opinions. Please note that investing involves substantial risk. Any decision to invest in futures, stocks, ETFs, forex, options or other markets is a personal decision that only should be made after thorough research, including a personal risk and financial assessment.
PLEASE NOTE THE DISCLOSURES BELOW.
- INDIVIDUAL RISK TOLERANCE, INVESTMENT GOALS, AND OTHER FACTORS MAY VARY AMONG SUBSCRIBERS, AND ANY RELIANCE, USE, OR TRADING BASED UPON THE INFORMATION OR RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE PROGRAMS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS.
- The Programs are not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any Financial Products nor are the Programs in any way intended to be a solicitation to provide private money management services.
- Trading and investing involve substantial risk. TruTrade LLC does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Programs. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. No Subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor, broker, or consultant and/or conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and other public filings of the issuer. TruTrade LLC disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, or recommendations in the Programs prove to be inaccurate, incomplete, or unreliable or result in any investment or other losses by Subscribers. Any reliance upon or use of the Programs is at the risk of the Subscriber.
- Subscribers should not enter any trade without investigating the worst-case scenario of that trade. Trading securities such as stock options can be extremely complicated, and as a result, it is important to understand the risk of these trades before the execution of such trades. For example, aggressive positions in options have a greater probability of losing, while less aggressive positions are less likely to yield substantial profits. Similarly, far out-of-the-money options are unlikely to finish in the money, and options purchased close to their expiration dates are very high-risk and, thus, are more likely to win big or lose big very quickly.
- The Programs provide non-customized, non-personalized recommendations. Subscribers are free to follow the recommendations and use the information, in whole or in part, or not at all. The decision to take profits, losses, add positions, or liquidate positions remains in the sole discretion of the Subscriber.
- Post sale questions may submit questions to TruTrade LLC by submitting a ticket at email@example.com. However, since TruTrade LLC does not provide customized individual recommendations, TruTrade LLC will only answer Subscriber questions that do not involve providing customized or personalized trading advice.